Monday, August 15, 2011

What do I wear?

Straight to the point - I have a first cousin wedding to attend and Im not able to decide which one to wear - So all you fashionistas help me pleaaassseee??? Tell me which one to wear for an evening reception?


The first one is a raw silk saree with thread work border and pallu and sits pretty stiff while the second one is a brocade silk and like hubby says its a little 'jing-chack'.

So what do y'all think?Let me know soon.The reception is on thursday!!

14 comments:

  1. I think the first saree in silk is a better idea since it's a family wedding and the saree has an elegant look to go well on a wedding reception :)

    That's just my opinion but whichever saree you choose both are cool and I hope you have a fantastic time at the reception :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one..Pink Sari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with LF..second one..awesome...you can drab a saree by yourself *Falls at feet and all*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too like the second one.. it would look nice and attractive in evening light..all the oldies will wear pattu( silk saree) na.. you will look trendy with pink saree..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry..spello error..I meant to write 'drape' a saree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second Option - Says ur Bro..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for second one too.. but I think you should give us more options to choose from :-)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would say the pink one! The orange /mustard saree looks better fit for traditional function...chaitra here. I am not able to comment from gmail id.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the grihapravesham cheera is good.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for the second one..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Such a silly post and so many replies! Thanks everyone.

    @SILi-Bro too?!! OMG OMG!

    Anyway I will put a picture of what I wore and HOW I wore it soon... :-) Yeah - HOW is the question here...

    ReplyDelete